Mix these three ingredients before you go to sleep and cleanse the liver of toxins while you sleep
Turmeric has been used as a medicine in Ayurveda (the science of life) and Indian medicine for thousands of years.
Turmeric is rich with many health benefits, since it has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
In the science of life (Ayur-Veda), this spice is called "natural aspirin", because it heals wounds, relieves headaches and more...
The effective benefits of turmeric
Turmeric is particularly effective in fighting cancer, liver health, immune system function and improving digestion.
Turmeric neutralizes carcinogenic substances in cigarettes and chewing tobacco and stops the activity of an enzyme in the liver that actually manipulates environmental toxins and turns them into carcinogenic forms.
Turmeric neutralizes food allergies, suppresses an upset stomach, prevents the histamine from being released in the stomach and fights gum infections.
Turmeric in the diet increases the production of enzymes that prevent cholesterol from turning into gallstones and digests sugars and fats.
- A quarter cup of ginger powder or a small piece of peeled ginger root (chop it finely)
- A pinch of black pepper (a little less than half a teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 cups of organic coconut milk
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture
- Pour the mixture into a pot and then heat it for 4 minutes on medium heat until it is hot (not boiling!)
Have a wonderful day and enjoy your body more than ever!