A secret Ginger tea recipe is revealed: breaks down kidney stones, cleanses the liver and kills cancer cells
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antiviral properties, Ginger is considered one of the most powerful super foods of the 21st century.
Ginger is rich in vitamin C, magnesium, and other minerals that make it so good for our overall health. It is known for its history of improving digestion problems, strengthening the immune system, relieving pain, and preventing cardiovascular disease, as well as asthma and other health problems.
A cup of hot ginger tea helps you cure colds and coughs better than any other medicine. Ginger tea offers a number of wonderful health benefits:
- Fights inflammation, and strengthens the immune system thanks to its many antioxidants
- Effective against viruses that cause colds, flu, and coughs
- Improves blood circulation, and absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Relieves aches and pains like muscle aches, headaches and more
- Ginger has the ability to reduce the risk of having a stroke
Ginger tea recipe
- Organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Coconut milk
- Glass of water
The tea is very easy to make. Boil the water, add the turmeric and ginger and cook over low heat for 7-10 minutes. Then add the coconut milk, and filter the tea into a glass.