17 ingenious tricks and tips to help you bring order to your life easily and efficiently
Organizing and maintaining order around the house is sometimes a task that can be frustrating and really not fun.
But with smart and creative tricks this task can become exactly the opposite.
The list below shows ingenious tricks that require very little time and money, and all you need are things you probably already have at home. Double victory!
In the meantime, these tricks can help you maintain order and organization at home.
Personally, we can see ourselves using more than one of the tricks listed below, which is just wonderful.
1. Empty cartons of eggs to organize the small items
2. And also empty plastic utensils will do the job.
3. Do sport balls make a mess? Use rubber bands.
4. Store your bedding in a pillowcase - so you will never waste time looking for matching bedding.
5. Use a newspaper / magazine rack to store the lids of the pots and pans.
6. Why spend money on bathroom cabinets when you can use.. an old suitcase!
7. Paper clips will prevent clutter in the cables.
8. Hang a shoe storage rack in the utility room to keep order of all cleaning products.
9. Another great option!
10. Roll the clothes and see what your drawer will look like.
11. A ladder that became a coat rack? Yes please.
12. Use different baskets to maximize space in the closets.
13. Use old tissue boxes to store bags.
14. A Bike shackle to hang the belts = ingenious!
15. Place a paper clip at the end of the masking tape roll so you know where the edge is the next time you use it.
16. Hang shoes on hangers to save space.
17. And last but not least: Magnets. Working on everything.
Don't forget to share these ingenious tricks with your friends and family so that they too can save time and energy the next time they tidy up the house.