You'll never throw a banana peel again after you read it - the reason is simply genius
Bananas are delicious and nutritious. But we had no idea that a banana peel could be used in such an unexpected way - a way which anyone that loves plants must try.
The banana skins are full of nutrients, such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. By using the banana peel, you can make a perfect cocktail of nutrients and then feed your plants with it. This homemade mixture will also remove the insects and flies from your plants.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Start by cutting the banana peel into tiny cubes
2. Fill a jar with water until half height
3. Put in the banana peel you've cut and close the lid
4. Let the mixture lay for a week.
5. Filtrate the mixture through a sieve.
6. Transfer the liquid to a spray bottle - and feed your plants!
Watch the video for more details:
This trick will greatly delight your plants! Because banana shells are so rich in nutrients, it's a great way to use them!
Please share this information so that your friends will know it too.