She applied a banana peel on the face, and that's what happened to her...!
Acne is a common skin problem. It can develop from bacteria, clogged pores, skin cells, excess oil and water. There are many factors that can aggravate the problem, such as hormones, medications, diet and stress. Acne can be very frustrating and difficult to treat. But without care, black spots and permanent scars may appear on the skin.
There are a variety of treatments for acne, but many of them could break the bank, while others have many side effects. If there was only a natural and inexpensive cure for acne... Well, there is one! Instead of throwing the banana peel in the trash the next time, keep it and use it as an acne destroyer!
* Banana peel contains vitamin A, B, E, all of them are beneficial to skin health * Banana peel contains zinc, magnesium and iron, which helps soothe contaminated skin * Banana Peel operates as natural skin peelers and removes toxins from the cavities * Banana peel is antiseptic, so it can prevent bacterial infection that causes acne * Banana peel is rich in antioxidants that fight bacteria that cause acne * Banana peel contains enzymes that provide moisture to the skin, heal scars and prevent the formation of acne * Banana peel contains starch that helps dry out the oily skin that clogs the pores
Try one of these six methods to help you clear your acne, cleanse the skin and give it a shine
1. Banana peel
1. Wash the skin with cold water and face milk, and dry with a clean towel 2. Eat a banana and cut the peel into small pieces 3. Rub the skin with the inside of the peel for 10 minutes 4. If the peel becomes brown, throw it and use a new piece 5. Wait 20 minutes for the skin to absorb the nutrients 6. Repeat 2-3 times a day
2. Banana peel with oats
Oats works perfectly as a natural skin remover
1. With a blender, mix a banana peel with half a cup of oats and 3 tablespoons sugar 2. Mix until you get a uniform texture 3. Rub the texture on the skin for 10 minutes, and it leave it for 10 minutes 4. Rinse with warm water and dry with a clean towel 5. Apply a moisturizer without oil 6. Repeat the action daily until the acne disappears
3. Banana peel with turmeric
Turmeric is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-pollution spice that can reduce the swelling and redness while eliminating the bacteria that cause acne.
1. crush the banana peel to a thick paste 2. Mix equal amount of banana paste with turmeric powder 3. Add water and mix well until you get a uniform texture 4. Rub the paste on the skin and leave for 15 minutes 5. Rinse with warm water and dry with a clean towel 6. Put oil-free moisturizer 7. Repeat the action daily until the acne disappears
4. Banana peel and lemon
The natural acidity of the lemon helps kill the bacteria that cause acne, and at the same time act as a natural bleach that reduces the appearance of scars.
1. crush the banana into a paste 2. mix an equal amount of the banana paste with freshly squeezed lemon juice 3. Use a cotton ball to apply the paste on the affected skin 4. Rub gently and leave for 15 minutes, and then rinse your face with warm water and dry with a towel 5. Repeat daily
5. Banana peel with baking powder
Baking powder helps get rid of toxins in the pores.
1. crush the banana to a paste 2. Mix a tablespoon banana peel paste with half tablespoon baking powder 3. Add water until you get a liquid paste 4. Use a cotton ball and rub the skin in circular motions 5. Leave 2 minutes and rinse with warm water and dry with a towel 6. Put oil-free moisturizer 7. Repeat daily
6. Banana peel with organic honey
Organic honey is anti-bacterial and natural skin moisturizer
1. crush a banana peel to a paste 2. Mix a tablespoon banana skin paste with half a tablespoon of organic honey 3. Use a cotton ball and rub the face in circular motions 4. Leave 15 minutes, and rinse with lukewarm water 5. Put oil-free moisturizer 6. Repeat daily
Watch the video below to learn more: