How to make the most delicious pancakes in the world - the ultimate recipe for brunch with friends
Is there anyone who doesn't like pancakes? We didn't think so.
From toddlers to the elderly, everyone has a warm place in their heart and stomach for pancakes, no matter if it is for breakfast, dessert or at any other time of the day.
We love fluffy pancakes, but there are those who prefer them a little flatter - but once you learn this recipe we promise you that you too will fall in love with the wonderful fluffiness of this delicious dessert.
These pancakes are so fluffy and airy that even thin pancake lovers will ask how you made them. So today we will reveal to you the recipe and even a little secret.
Try it next time you host friends for brunch. Or serve these heavenly pancakes with strawberries and ice cream for dessert. Either way, you will just love them.
What you need:
- 5 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 ml baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites
How to prepare:
1. Stir the egg yolks together with about half a cup of sugar until a uniform texture is obtained.
2. Mix in the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt until a sticky uniformed is obtained. Add the vanilla extract and mix again.
In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until a whippy texture is obtained.
4. Add the rest of the sugar to it, and stir again until a smooth and hard cream is obtained.
5. Add the egg whites (cream) batter to the main batter.
6. Melt some butter in a heated pan. Add a nice amount of the batter to the middle of the hot pan and cover.
7. Put some more on the pancake batter over it, and then turn it over. Cover the pan again and leave the pancakes until they become golden brown on both sides.
Serve with whatever you want, such as honey, jam, ice cream or fresh fruit.
Watch the video below for the full guide.
How about making these pancakes on Saturday? Sounds delicious, doesn't it?