These ingenious cookies catch the internet by storm: only 3 ingredients, and they're ready to be served
Flour, butter and sugar - these three elements sound quite simple. But these are the three ingredients that make up a simple cookie recipe that has been watched by almost 7 million people already .. and keeps counting.
Not only do these cookies require only three ingredients, but it takes very little time to prepare them before you bite into a paradise of flavors.
We know we'll prepare them for our guests in the next weekend, so it's worth you'll try as well!
- 170 grams butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of fine sugar
- 2 and a quarter cups of flour
Optional: Granulated sugar for coating
1. Mix the butter and sugar. Then pour the flour and mix together until the texture is crumbly.
2. Remove from the bowl and make dough from the batter.
3. Sprinkle the sugar on baking paper, and roll the dough on it
4. Wrap the dough in nylon wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
5. Cut the dough into 1 cm thick slices
6. Place the cookies on a tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes at 160 degrees celcius
7. That's it! Looks amazing, doesn't it?
8. The cookies can be stored in a container - ready to be served when guests come.
Watch the popular video that captured the internet:
Simple, tasty and doesn't require a lot of ingredients - it can't get any easier than that!
Share the recipe with your friends. If they like cookies too, they will surely love this recipe!