This amazing gel makes stretch marks, skin blemishes and wrinkles disappear. Prepare it easily at home!
We all know the amazing effects of Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil, but few are aware that a combination of the two can be amazing for your skin.
This powerful blend is easy to prepare and effectively removes stretch marks. Coconut oil and Aloe vera are often used in many cosmetic products, but their combination doubles the effect.
What's more, the mixture will save you a lot of time and money and is 100% natural! Before we share the recipe, we will introduce you to the important benefits of these ingredients:
Aloe vera benefits
- Effectively treats burns from fire, boiling water and burnt skin
- Soothes allergic reactions and skin irritations
- Prevents rashes, stretch marks and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin
Coconut oil benefits
- Has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- Provides a natural shine
- Moisturizes the skin
- Very effective for dry skin
- A few drops of essential oil of your choice
- 113 grams of aloe vera gel
- 113 grams of coconut oil (the hard type)
Mix the Aloe vera and Coconut oil in a bowl for 5 minutes and add the drops of the essential oil. Pour the mixture into a glass vessel and seal well.
The gel should be applied to areas where the skin is damaged. Apply after the shower for optimal results because after the shower the pores in the skin are open and the skin will absorb the gel in the best way.