This Japanese method will cleanse your body of toxins and improve your overall health
According to ancient eastern medicine, our feet are connected to vital organs in the body - hence why they are sometimes called 'the second heart'.
Thousands of nerves from the body end up in the feet. Therefore they are full of healing points. Researchers have concluded that the body can be cleansed of toxins and other harmful substances through the feet. The method? Detoxification stickers.
The best part? You can make these stickers at home. Here is an easy recipe that you can prepare with ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen right now.
We are already addicted to the idea, and we will definitely try it!
200 ml of water
A sticky bandage
1. Cut the onion and garlic into slices and put in a pot of boiling water. Boil for about 10 minutes.
2. Let the water cool
3. Take the bandage and pour some water in the middle of it. Try not to damage the glue of the bandage.
4. Attach the bandage / sticker to your foot, put on a sock, and go to bed.
5. When you wake up the next morning, take off the bandage. If you look at it - you will see how many toxins your body has released. The darker and dirtier the bandage, the more toxins the body releases.
This Japanese method has several documented health benefits. In addition to cleansing toxins and other harmful substances, this method has other benefits, such as:
* Relief of pain and fatigue
* Gives energy
* Relief of stress and tension
* Strengthening the immune system
* Improving skin tone
* Improving sleep quality
* Improving blood circulation
So if you want to feel better, try this method. It is easy, safe, and can be prepared easily and quickly.