18 ingenious tips and tricks that all parents need to know
Children are a source of great happiness, every parent will tell you that. But sometimes even the most good loving parents in the world need their quiet times of peace and relaxation. After all, they weren't always parents, and they were still human beings with their own desires.
But every parent knows that when there's a child at home, life changes completely, and suddenly adaptations are needed for the child to be cared for, entertained, educated, taught.
So if you have kids, and you don't always know what to do with them, or how to teach them, here are some great tricks that won't cost you a dime, but will change your life!
1. Use cardboards to stop the fights
2. Engage the children by letting them paint the fence with a brush and water
3. Hide the sweets in an empty bag of frozen beans
4. Use a sheet to keep sand from entering
5. Turn an old crib into a table for children
6. Put a glove full of beans on the child's back when you are tired and they want to feel loved
7. Use stickers inside the child's shoes to teach him to distinguish between right and left
8. Paint the hours on the clock to teach them the daily routine
9. Get the kids to help you by making chores fun
10. Leave the child with his creativity in an empty cardboard box
11. Flip a lid on a cup for liquid colette
12. Make a hammock for a child from your sheets
13. Use a roll of paper to create a never-ending drawing board
14. Open doll hair ties with a conditioner and soap
15. Give your kids offline remote controllers. They will play with them for hours
16. Make a spray bottle for your kids to fight and keep monsters away at night
17. From first grade, put the child's graduation year on a big shirt, and every year take a picture of them with the same shirt to see how they grow
18. Use toilet rolls to create toy parking garages