This roasted mushroom in balsamic sauce recipe is so good that once you try it - you won't look back!
When doing a barbecue, and the meat lovers want nothing more than to stick their teeth in a chunky piece of meat, the mushroom sometimes finds itself neglected on the side.
Of course, anyone who ever ate good mushrooms knows that it is one of the most delicious things there are. When done right, they are enriched, juicy and just delicious.
And as it happeneds, we came across a wonderful recipe for mushrooms that will go wonderfully and perfectly well when done in a barbecue. Or just for any day of the week.
The recipe is not only ingenious in its simplicity, but also ensures that from now on it will be a regular part of the barbecue meals you make.
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar|; * 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce
* 2 chopped garlic cloves
* Black pepper
* 450 grams of cremini mushrooms, sliced to 1cm thick slices.
* Chopped parsley for decoration.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Mix the balsamic vinegar with the soy sauce, garlic and pepper in a bowl.
2. Heat the grill to medium-high heat, put the mushrooms on skewers and on the bbq, smear the sauce on the mushrooms with a brush, and fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. Garnish with the parsley and serve.
Here's a demonstration video on how to do it:
Well, there it is. A delicious and wonderful addition to any barbecue meal is good. Simple and easy, and most importantly - delicious!
Share the recipe with friends so they know it too!