A simple and genius trick to keep your feet warm and comfy during the cold winter
It's cold outside. Freezing. And one of the most annoying things when its cold outside is that our feet freeze. And when our feet freeze, the whole body freezes. They are the gate to cold, but also to warming up.
It doesn't matter if you wear two layers of socks or wear thick wool socks, in winter the feet are always freezing.
But recently we learned a trick that will make your winter warm and comfy. It's not complicated, very inexpensive and only takes a minute to perform.
Scroll down to see how you can spend long and lovely days playing outside this winter, with your feet staying warm.
Car sun visor
1. Start by taking the insoles of the shoe out
2. Lay the insole on the car sun visor
3. Mark a line around the two insoles
4. Cut along the line you marked
5. Now you have insoles that are isolated and protect heat. Put them inside the shoe
6. And lay the original insoles of the shoe above them
Watch the entire manual in the next video: