23 great tips and tricks that will make your next vacation much easier and more pleasant
Even regular travelers or people who regularly fly to business meetings will tell you that packing and carrying is the worst part.
Unless you have a personal servant who carries your luggage, you will have to carry them yourself.
And if you pack for small children? Forget about it.
But the following 23 tips will help you pack easily for the upcoming vacation and will give you back the sanity you lost somewhere along the way...
1. Not only does rolling clothes save space, it also prevents wrinkles
2. Intensive fitness training the day before the flight will help you move better and easier
3. Pass the necklace through a straw to avoid knots
4. It keeps the tray from falling on you in flight, and it's also a clothes rack
5. Put the dirty shoes in a shower cap or a plastic bag so that they don't stain your clothes (shower caps can be obtained for free in hotels)
6. A light scarf will keep you warm during a cold flight without taking up too much space
7. Put dryer sheets in the suitcase to give it and the clothes a nice smell
8. A contact lens case can store small amounts of makeup and/or creams inside
9. Be creative with the storage places of the emergency money, like for example in Labello
10. Buttons are a great way to keep the earrings together
11. If you see that there are two queues, stand in the left queue, it will be faster. Most people walk to the right
12. Store your headphones, chargers, etc. in a sunglasses case
13. Put the blade of the razor in a paper clip, and it won't cut your clothes inside the suitcase
14. It will also keep the headphones close to your backpack
15. If you're going to be on the move every morning, put the fan and babyliss in oven mitts for safe packing
16. Click here to make a cleaning kit pouch
17. With a little patience you can save money by refilling a small tube of toothpaste
18. With the help of a heat sealing sealer, you can prepare anything that will suit you exactly for the holiday
19. An empty and well-washed eye drop bottle can be used for toothpaste
20. Small vials can store ear sticks and/or cotton balls
21. Tighten the caps of the shampoo and soap bottles with tape. Better to be safe than sorry later
22. The collar of the shirt fits exactly to a rolled belt
23. Want to pack a suitcase like a champion? Here's everything you need to know in one video: