Chia seeds can help you lose up to 3 kg per week
Chia seeds have incredible nutritional values and are one of the most beneficial seeds for the human body - and they are also very easy to grow.
These seeds were used by ancient cultures, and the reason they were so popular is because they contain minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and omega 3. Chia seeds have been the subject of many studies that have found these seeds to help with weight loss.
It is important to know that these seeds must be consumed responsibly. One tablespoon a day is absolutely enough, because if you consume too much it can be dangerous.
Chia seeds and the benefits
- The seeds can burn fat in the stomach and waist, by speeding up the metabolism
- Chia seeds balance intestinal activity. The reason is that there are fibers in the seeds that control the lazy intestine. It is important to know that you should drink 2 liters of water a day
- They provide calcium that helps the body digest fats faster during the day. The seeds help to achieve the flat stomach that everyone wants
- Can delay our desire for food, because the seeds will give you a feeling of satiety for a longer time.
- Chia seeds help against anxiety and depression, and many nutrition experts recommend them
- Contains omega 3, which prevents premature aging and fights cellulite
To lose weight, it is very important not to give up and to persevere. Chia seeds should be consumed for at least a month. The seeds can be consumed together with vegetables, in salad, with milk, etc. Although there are many dishes in which you can combine the chia seeds, it is essential and important not to consume more than the recommended daily amount!
Here is a recipe for a realy good chia seed shake you can drink to lose weight:
This chia shake should be consumed twice a day. The first shake an hour before lunch, and the second shake 3 hours before bed. Drink it for 3 weeks and then take a week off. After that you can repeat the treatment.