Artisan bread in 5 minutes - taste it once and you'll never buy bread again!
Artisan bread (ARTISAN) originates from France, where these breads are traditional and the meaning of the name is 'artistic breads'.
Bread is very important to many people and in different and varied cuisines, there are people who cannot eat their meals without bread.
Some people say that bread is the perfect addition to almost any food.
Once you've made artisan bread once, you will never need to buy bread any more!
You are probably asking, why? Because when you buy bread in the supermarket, you buy bread loaded with food additives.
You will definitely save money by making your own bread instead of buying it.
We have no doubt that you have come across artisan bread before, but you probably didn't know how easy it is to make.
This artisan bread recipe is of high quality and very easy to make, and it will only take about 5 minutes to prepare.
The recipe is extremely easy, all you have to do is follow the simple instructions below.
The recipe for making artisan bread
- 3 cups of lukewarm water (filtered)
- 1 + 1/2 = one and a half tablespoons of dry yeast or 2 packets of dry yeast (7 and 1/4 grams)
- 1 + 1/2 = one and a half tablespoons of salt (Atlantic, Himalayan pink or any other organic salt)
- 6 + 1/2 = six and a half cups organic unsifted all-purpose flour
- Put the yeast in the lukewarm water.
- Allow the yeast to dissolve according to the instructions written on the package, before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour with the salt.
- After the yeast has completely dissolved and the flour is mixed with the salt, add cup by cup of flour with salt to the water with the yeast.
- Mix well with each cup of water you add.
- You may need to adjust the amount of flour, depending on the hydration of the dough.
- You'll know you're done mixing when the flour is evenly moist. No dry areas.
- After that, cover the bowl and let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
- On hot summer days, put the dough in the refrigerator for the rising time.
- After that, divide the dough into three equal parts and form a ball from each.
- Place the balls on a baking tray sprinkled with a little flour to prevent sticking.
- Sprinkle a little flour on each ball of dough from all directions to prevent sticking.
- Cover the dough balls in the tray with a towel and let them rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees celcius, and just before you put the bread in the oven, take a sharp knife and cut 2 slits in the upper part of the loaf. in order to allow moisture to escape during baking.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
The wonderful smell of the bread will make all the people in your household want to eat it. Don't be surprised if the bread runs out while still warm straight from the oven.
We are sure you will enjoy this simple and easy-to-prepare homemade bread. The dough can stay in the refrigerator for up to two weeks, from the moment of preparation.
Do not be alarmed by the preparation instructions, we have detailed them for you as much as possible, so that even those of us who do not normally bake, can enjoy this wonderful and simple bread.
You can mix different types of flour, as well as add nuts or any other ingredient you want (in the right amounts of course). In any case, fun is guaranteed!
Watch the video below: