15 genius tips and tricks that will make your life much simpler and easier
Thinking outside the box can help you make your life much simpler, as it helps you solve annoying problems and continue doing what you really love.
Here are 15 tricks that we are sure will be extremely useful for each and every one of you.
1. If you hang a tennis ball from the ceiling at the height of the car windshield, it will help you park the car in an easier and better way. As soon as the car windshield touches the tennis ball, you are in the right spot.
2. You can use this calendar to mark birthdays - this way you will never forget to greet your relatives
3. You can cut the top of an empty plastic bottle and seal bags of snacks or pasta.
4. Use a hanger with clips to hold the recipe at eye level
5. Use the bottom of a jerry can or a large plastic bottle to dilute or mix paint, and at the same time you can use the spout to hold the brush.
6. If you have no way to sharpen scissors, just use them to cut aluminum foil. Cut several times and your scissors will be as sharp as the day you bought them.
7. To make sure you don't have to put dirty nails in your mouth while you work, thread them through the gloves
8. An old book stand can be used as a stand for your tablet - no need to spend money and buy official products
9. Lemon can be a perfect substitute for detergent. It is safe and environmentally friendly
10. Use a comb to avoid hitting the hammer on your finger when you hammer a nail
11. Try hanging hooks on the shower curtain rod - they will be very useful when you want everything to be within reach
12. You can use an old seat belt hook to keep your keys
13. Use magnetic strips for tools - so everything will be at reach when you need it
14. You can use an old ketchup bottle when you want to make pancakes - it's much easier to put the right amount in the pan
15. To protect your money from fraudsters, you can paint the last 4 digits of the credit card, and put a sticker on the 3 digits on the back of the card. But of course it is better not to damage the card.
Don't forget to share these tips and tricks with your friends and family!
Keep scrolling down to read more interesting and fascinating articles.