Poor turtle was trapped in a rubber band when he was a baby - everyone must see these pictures
With globalization and industries developing all over the globe, pollution is one of the most serious environmental impacts.
The damage done to the earth is not always visible, but it has an extreme effect and causes the extinction of living creatures and plants.
The amount of waste we produce each day is greater than we can imagine. The truth may be hard to digest at first, but as citizens of the world we all need to do more to reduce the amount of waste and pollution we produce every day.
1. A turtle left with a heavy deformity after growing up with an elastic band around the armor for 19 years - look what it looks like.
2. The "beauty" of the great wall of China
3. A river that was once clean became a river of garbage and dump
4. Even birds are a victim of the pollution
5. A seal with its nose trapped inside a plastic box
6. Bird after oil spill at sea
7. Farmer sitting in the middle of a rubbish-filled field
8. Another turtle who has had to endure all his life because of human garbage
9. Fishermen try to make their way through a river of garbage
10. A poor boy had to drink water from this river - would you drink these water?
11. Despite all the garbage, this kid managed to work his way through and swim
12. A sea lion whose neck is cut from iron wire
13. People walking inside a polluted and flooded market
14. A child tries to dodge the garbage piles
15. He had no choice but to swim in the polluted sea
The pictures above are a great example of what we are doing to the world. Recycle, don't throw trash where it's not intended. Take care of your planet!