15 natural phenomenons and kinds of vegetation that will astonish you
Whether you are taking a small out-of-home trip or traveling to distant places abroad, nature can astonish you in its abilities and creations if you only know where to look.
Sometimes nature even does things we didn't know it could do, either with the help of a person or without our intervention.
In the next 15 photos you will see what vegetation can do and how strong the creative power of nature is, and you will certainly be amazed to discover some things you wouldn't even believe that really exist in reality.
1. The locals in Meghalaya, India, have grown for 500 years hundred of bridges over riverbeds with only tree roots
2. The roots of this tree caught the shape of the grooves between the curbstones
3. A huge victoria water lily - which children can actually sit on
4. Such symmetrical "errors" are extremely rare in nature
5. Flowers on a cactus
6. A building with an entire jungle that grew on its side in Madrid, Spain
7. The lower part of the leaves of a fern
8. A tree that hangs between two cliffs on a beach in the state of Oregon, USA
9. A particularly woolen turquoise Celosia plant
10. A house plant called Trachyandra
11. A spiral succulent plant
12. Whoever grew this bonsai tree is obviously an artist
13. A Hoya plant - also known as the wax plant, and you can clearly see why
14. A Palm tree which is literally a roller coaster
15. A climbing plant that changes its colors slowly in autumn