The 18 most beautiful streets in the world - if you visited them, you'll surely recognize!
Not all of us get to live in areas with special appearance, but those who do live in beautiful and well-tended streets, displaying all the grace and wealth of their city and state, are indeed fortunate.
There are many such streets around the world that are simply a pleasure to explore, whether because of the buildings on their side, their special design or the view from them, and if you can visit one of these you are sure to remember it clearly.
Now you are invited to meet 18 beautiful, stunning and iconic streets from around the world - so how many of them have you seen with your own eyes? Tell us in the comments.
1. Streets of the city Agueda are shaded by a variety of umbrellas, Portugal
2. The famous Philosopher's Path in Kyoto, Japan
3. The white streets of the island Mykonos, Greece
4. The blue streets of the city of Chefchaouen, Morocco
5. The streets of the city of Hallstatt are surrounded by evergreen mountains, Austria
6. Streets of the old and unique town of Alberobello, Italy
7. The streets of the modest and impressive village of Brienz, Switzerland
8. The poor but colorful neighborhood of La Boca in Buenos Aires, Argentina
9. Gonsalo di Carballho Street in Porto Alegre surrounded by beautiful fir trees, Brazil
10. The streets of Kotor - an ancient city that has become modern, Montenegro
11. Eastgate Street on its oldest buildings in Chester, England
12. Dluga Street in Gdansk, Poland
13. Streets of the Old City Sana'a, Yemen
14. Avenue des Champs Elysées illuminated at night in Paris, France
15. Small tasting from all over the world in the Las Vegas Strip, USA
16. The street leading to Waclaw Square in Prague, Czech Republic
17. The streets of the Old City of Jerusalem, Israel
18. Cherry Blossom Avenue in the city of Bonn, Germany
Sources: Singa Hitam, pak shilla, Bernard Gagnon, Sergii Gulenok, lin Judy(快樂雲), Fabrice Denis Photography, elmomat, Wenjie, Zhang, Juliana Lopes, Amigos da Rua Gonçalo de Carvalho, Dennis Jarvis, Jorge Franganillo, Patrick Jakubowski, Rod Waddington, Israel_photo_gallery, Frédéric BISSON, Anna Irene, Miroslav Petrasko