I always hated when my kitchen sink is blocked - until I learned this genious and effective trick!
We have all experienced this: the kitchen sink is blocked, and the water just won't drain out.
Your first thought will probably be about going to a shop and buy an expensive liquid to unclog the blocked sink, or call a plumber. But there's an old trick you probably didn't know - it's easier, cheaper, and doesn't involve using toxic chemicals.
We're talking about the classical mix of baking soda powder, salt, and a little bit of vinegar (lemon salt can work too!). It may sound ineffective, but the moment we tried this trick ourselves, well, let's say the water got drained within a second.
What you need:
- 3 cups of baking soda powder
- 1.5 cups of salt
- hot vinegar
- hot water
How to do it:
1. Mix the baking soda and the salt together well
2. Pour the mixture into the blocked sink drain
3. After that, pour the hot vinegar into it
4. After that, the hot water
5. There will be a chemical reaction, that will unclog the drain and allow the water to drain easily again. Genious!
Watch the instructions video below. It is in German, but there's no need to understand the language to see how this trick is done:
Smart, simple, and effective