6 great tips to make your feet and nails look amazing
The feet suffer greatly every day with all the stresses of modern life.
Long queues, long walks, and uncomfortable shoes can all lead to discomfort and affect our overall health. This is why we need to take special care of our feet to keep them in tip-top shape.
Today we bring you 6 great tips for treating your feet that will make your feet and nails look wonderful.
Keep your feet dry
One of the basic principles of hygiene is to keep your feet dry because humidity is a wonderful environment for fungus to grow in. You can do the following to keep your feet dry:
- Choose shoes made from natural materials it will let your skin breathe
- Avoid wearing the same pair of shoes for several days in a row
- Wipe your feet thoroughly with a towel after shower
Cut your nails correctly
Incorrect cutting of nails can cause a penetrating nail and can be especially painful. Here are some tips for correct clipping:
- Remember to cut your nails straight and diagonally. Do not round the corners
- Cutting the nail too low can cause a penetrating nail or infection
- Avoid cutting dead skin around your nails! You can gently push it towards the nail base
Keep your nails healthy
The following process will help you relieve penetrating nail pain:
- Soak your foot in warm water for 15-20 minutes. Add a teaspoon of salt to 1 liter of water
- Place a clean floss under the tip of the nail and gently lift it
- Treat the area with a disinfectant, and cover tape on the nail to protect it from infection
- Repeat the treatment each day until the toe is completely healed
If this treatment doesn't help and improve the condition of the nail, and you see signs of infection, you should see a doctor immediately.
Soak your feet in warm water
To make your feet look wonderful and soft like a baby's, you should soak your feet in warm water for at least 15-20 minutes once a week. You can use a variety of ingredients to renew your feet such as salt, essential oils, and plant infusions.
Use a sponge to remove dry skin and dead skin cells from the feet afterwards.
Moisturize your feet
It is best to use a lotion containing Dimiticon, Lanolin and Vaseline, as well as moisturizing ingredients such as Glycerin and Lecithin. Just remember not to apply moisturizer in the area between your fingers as it can cause fungus.
Massage your feet
Foot massage is the best remedy for exhaustion, improving blood circulation and maintaining healthy feet. You can buy a special massage device, or just place a tennis ball or any circular object under your foot and start rolling it back and forth from your fingers to your heel.