19 amazing and surprising home uses with toothpaste
Everyone has a tube of toothpaste at home (hopefully).
And not only is toothpaste an important part of our daily hygiene, we can also use it for a variety of other things at home.
So lets start..
1. Toothpaste with tartar protection revives silverware
2. Toothpaste can clean your car headlights
3. Toothpaste helps to remove chalk marks from the walls
4. Restore piano keys to their original white color
5. Same thing with sneakers
6. Clean the steam from glasses with toothpaste and a microfiber cloth
7. Rub toothpaste on wood and remove any water stains. And do not forget to use the bottom next time
8. Clean ink stains on leather
9. If the dog really stinks, you can give him a whoer with toothpaste
10. Toothpaste will also remove hair dye from your skin
11. Itchy mosquito bites? Toothpaste will soothe the annoying itching
12. Helps fight acne
13. Clean mineral stains from the iron so that no marks remain on the clothes
14. Toothpaste will also remove small scratches from your phone
15. Scratches on skin also disappear with toothpaste
16. Toothpaste helps to remove stains from the carpet
17. If you have nail polish stains on your nails, toothpaste will help you remove them
18. You can remove the smell of garlic and onion from your hands just as you would remove it from your mouth - toothpaste and water
19. Eliminate the unpleasant odor from plastic bottles with a brush and toothpaste